Pages

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Completed Pretty Goods commissions


One Roman blind - all 2.30metres of it, packed up and ready to go!

.....and this fabulous needlepoint cushion.

The needlepoint was very off grain when it was delivered to me,


so last night I pinned it to my work table,
 pulling and pinning it square and steam pressed it.

I left it to dry out overnight and this morning
 it was on grain and beautifully square.


I made some piping from the backing fabric and stitched it around the cushion.

Added a back, a zip and an inner.

Ready for delivery!

2 comments:

  1. That's EXACTLY why you're such a blooming good teacher. If a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing well. Unlike some of your pupils' 'That'll do' approach to sewing. No names , no pack drill obviously! LLX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ........
    as they say.....you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really like to read them all.