Pages

Monday, 5 September 2011

I have been making.....

Cushions
all cut out and ready to sew.
Eight altogether - for a commission.

piping all made and ready to overlock...

overlocked and ready to sew on....

sewn on!

Zips sewn in.....

All sewn together.....

Turned to right side and filled!

All done!

(Cushion tutorial on my Sew Good blog very soon.)



Bags....
in vintage and reworked fabrics
for the recent Kitsch and Stitch fair




Gadget cases....
Ipad cases

laptop cases....

and Kindle cases.

All due on Pretty Goods soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy! Love the cushions and the bags look amazing in those beautiful vintage floral fabrics - wish I was half as productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work,I also like the laptop cases all just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls, for your lovely comments. back to the sewing table now - have a Roman Blind to make.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really like to read them all.