Pages

Monday, 5 December 2011

The Pretty Goods stall at Kitsch and Stitch

Saturday 3rd December - our third Kitsch and Stitch Vintage and Makers' Fair - a Christmas extravaganza!


Linda (especially) and I have been working hard at it for the last few months
 to make sure this fair was our best yet!
And it was!

Linda on the left and I'm the other one!

We don't charge an entrance fee so it is difficult to know how many came through the door,
but we were very, very busy throughout the day.


I gave the task of photographer to my lovely girl Tess, 
and she took 100's!!
I have edited and posted the best on the Kitsch and Stitch facebook page.

But ....
I thought I would post some photos of my own stall on my own blog!


Ipad sleeves, glasses cases, pot holders and coasters.

'Granny made' (by my mum) baby socks.

Vintage needlepoint made up into a bag, vintage embroidery needlecases and pin cushions,
vintage fabric and lace make-up bags.

'Granny made' baby hats - love the Christmas pudding beanies!

Vintage embroidery and fabric used for needlecases, pin cushions, 
large and small scissors cases.

Velvet lavender hearts, hand sewn felt hearts and Christmas mini bunting.

Recycled and vintage linen cushions

Recycled fabrics gadget cases


Further pictures, of all the other stalls, will be 
added to the Kitsch and Stitch blog soon.
(when I have fully recovered!)



2 comments:

  1. Wow!! It looked fabulous. So sorry I couldn't be at this one, hope to see you at the next. Have a super Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness what a lot you have made - someone has beeen very busy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really like to read them all.